Ask selva's help
Theory, Performance, Differences, Distinct Advantages
BMX6BMX6 is the successor of BMX daemon (BMXd) which emerged as an independent branch from BATMAN. It is a table-driven protocol for wireless mesh network. BMX6 is a distance vector protocol as each node manages information as a list of tuples : (destination node, next hop, cost). The desimnation protocol used by BMX6 is inspired by social networks.
- Batman-adv : kernel protocol
- batctl : utility to control batman device
- Version compatibility
- Compilation from source
- Where to find binaries for router?
- It is part of the linux kernel 2.4.x something
- Check batman-adv presence using kmod something
an utility to write to and read from dev files
Compilation from source
- Version compatibility : this link
- compile batctl and batman-adv in ubuntu
Where to find binaries for router?
provide a link to openwrt site